"OutdoorAdventure" Alpaca Socks - Made in the USA
A New Idea in Footwear! OutdoorAdventure Alpaca Socks!
Made in the U.S.A.!
Today many seek healthy, eco-friendly clothing alternatives to artificial synthetics. Alpaca stands alone as a naturally hypo-allergenic, pollution free and sustainable resource.
A great outdoor alpaca winter sock for work and fun, including:
- Skiing / snowboarding
- Hunting / fishing
- Hiking / Camping
- Construction / Fire / Police
- Farmers / Ranchers
- Motorcyclists / Mountain Bikers
- Cold feet at home and in bed!
- many other uses!
After years of selling alpaca products through retail channels, we have developed these new alpaca socks to specifically address key customer-requested features:
- Naturally soft, luxurious, strong and warm alpaca sock
- Alpaca vs. wool? Alpaca is warmer!
- 50%+ Heavier construction than all competitors
- Extreme warmth due to alpaca's hollow core fiber
- Smooth hollow fiber = warmth and strength without itch
- Alpaca is warm even when wet!
- Soft cushion terry loop sock interior for cushioned comfort
- Naturally breathable fiber wicks away sock moisture
- Alpaca fiber naturally odor free
- Machine washable and dryable sock (no shrinkage)
- Strong durable sock construction for long lasting wear
- Smart construction for support without constriction
The socks feel amazing!
The OutdoorAdventure socks are fitted in the middle and upper with reinforced heals and toes. They fit calf high or knee-hi with a comfortable yet not restrictive fit. Perfect alpaca solution to cold weather active fun.
The new socks are made from the same yarn used for the Superwarm Socks, described in more detail below. They share the amazing characteristics of that fiber and design.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
(for reference, most women wear medium, most men large)
Colors: Cocoa Brown, Black, Medium Grey
Made in the U.S.A. by a 100 yr old USA sock mill, Choice Alpaca Socks are the perfect "Alpaca Ambassodors" of what the American alpaca industry is all about. Soft, comfortable, luxurious and very toasty warm, these breathable terry socks are as unique as... well, alpacas! Made from top quality alpaca yarn blend.
More About the socks:
We have been selling alpaca products since 2002 and learned that a super warm, soft, strong, comfortable and MACHINE WASHABLE alpaca sock has been the most frequent customer requested item. Our socks are a blend of excellent quality alpaca (50%), nylon and acrylic to offer the best of warmth, durability, wash-ability and comfort. Why not more alpaca? Frankly, our tests show that alpaca is so powerful that only about 30% is needed for the warmth and softness we seek. More than 50% alpaca will tend to make the socks not only significantly more expensive, it makes them a little less wear resistant. Years of testing have resulted in the Choice Alpaca blend that feels great, machine washes and lasts over time.
Machine washable and dryable. Designed to last!
Suggested Care: Wash and dry after turning socks inside out.
Get these Super-popular unique alpaca socks for your store.
We are so confident in our products we offer our return guarantee:
You can return any unsold items until April next year!
Suggested Retail: $24.95 to $28.95 per pair
Need a flyer to advertise?
Our inventory currently shows the following quantities in stock for this product:
- OutdoorAdventure / Small / Black : 494
- OutdoorAdventure / Small / Cocoa Brown : 746
- OutdoorAdventure / Small / Grey : 752
- OutdoorAdventure / Medium / Black : 152
- OutdoorAdventure / Medium / Cocoa Brown : 1020
- OutdoorAdventure / Medium / Grey : 370
- OutdoorAdventure / Large / Black : 274
- OutdoorAdventure / Large / Cocoa Brown : 739
- OutdoorAdventure / Large / Grey : 434
- OutdoorAdventure / X-Large / Black : 327
- OutdoorAdventure / X-Large / Cocoa Brown : 528
- OutdoorAdventure / X-Large / Grey : 313