Alpaca Hay Cookies Recipe
Banana Mash Cookies Recipe, for Alpacas
For this recipe, you will need:
one banana, two large carrots, one cup of your normal llama, and alpaca pelleted feed.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius) and prepare a baking tray.
- Blend the banana and both carrots in a blender until it becomes a puree.
- Grind up your pelleted feed until it becomes powdery.
- Mix the puree and powdered feed in a bowl until it all becomes moist.
- Form the dough-like mixture into small balls and place it on the baking tray in rows as you would do with cookie dough.
- Bake until the small balls look dry but not crumbly.
Cool and offer snacks to your llamas and alpacas during training or when getting their toenails trimmed.
See our Alpaca Cookie Cutters HERE
Credits: Sara T. https://bestfarmanimals.com/best-alpaca-llama-treats-used-by-100-alpaca-and-llama-owners/